The ADL Security service and maintenance plan includes the following:
- One visit to your premises at the end of every twelve months in order to carry out preventative maintenance in accordance with British standards detailed below.
- The provision of an ADL Security engineer call-out facility 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year, should you ever need it.
- All labour costs for a callout associated with a breakdown of the system. However if parts are required these are chargeable.
Every annual preventative maintenance visit will be carried out in accordance with British standards 4737 and include the following:
- Check installation, location and sitting of all equipment and devises against specification.
- Check operations of all detection devices.
- Inspect all flexible connections.
- Check mains and stand-by battery power supplies, including charging rates.
- Check control unit for correct operation.
- Check remote signalling equipment physical connections.
- Test remote signalling equipment communication to the alarm receiving centre. (Applicable to monitored alarm systems only).
- Check all audible warning and alarm devices.
- Check system is fully operational.
- Provide an engineer’s report.
For more information and to start a ADL Security Maintenance Plan click here to contact us.